Founded in 1991, Corporate Benefit Marketing is a full service employee benefits consulting firm and has gained the reputation as an industry leader. With offices located in Tarzana, Valencia, and Newport Beach, CA, the CBM team combines local presence with national reach. Licensed in multiple states, our consultants have over a century of professional employee benefits experience. CBM specializes in the design, implementation, and administration of customized group benefit programs. We are committed to deliver excellent service and unsurpassed integrity while providing sound solutions that balance cost containment and common sense.
CBM specializes in health and welfare plans, total rewards employee benefit programs, executive benefits, and 401k qualified retirement plans. We are benefits and human resource specialists, serving organizations across the nation since our inception in 1991.
Our expertise is in the design of sophisticated benefit solutions that deliver better business outcomes for our clients. We are known for providing timely guidance and direction to optimize the performance of the benefits portfolio; addressing the complexities of healthcare today and achieving quantifiable cost savings.
The CBM team is committed to delivering service excellence, acting with unsurpassed integrity, and providing sound solutions that balance cost containment and common sense.
Employee Benefits With An Innovative Approach
- We take a strategic approach, and build a multi-year benefits strategic plan
for our clients
- Creative communication strategies that inform, educate, engage and drive behavioral shifts
- Advocate for our clients – from carrier negotiation to claims resolution
- Comprehensive services touching all aspects of benefits, HR, and administration needs
- Providing a multi-lingual platform to serve the broad needs of today’s workplace
- Assure PPACA Compliance
- Evaluate the use of Healthcare Exchanges
At CBM we believe it is our responsibility to “give back” to the society that gave us so much. We achieve this by contributing our time and money to various organizations in an attempt to make a difference in the lives of those who are underprivileged.